An election is taking place for the office of Link Tertiary and Trustee of TSSF European Province. The closing date is 16 January 2016.
The voting paper and candidates’ electoral addresses are being distributed to the two areas in the Scotland and Ireland Cluster and are also available here on the TSSF website. Nine pages have been sent out and every Professed Tertiary in the Scotland and Ireland Areas is entitled to vote, and strongly encouraged to do so, prayerfully.
As well as the voting paper, there is a page of election guidance notes, the candidates’ electoral addresses, supporting statements from the proposers of each candidate and a role description for the office:
- Voting paper (MS Word DOC file)
- Voting Paper (PDF file) [alternative to DOC file]
- Election guidance notes
- Shelagh Norton, Electoral Address
- Lawrence Osborn,_Electoral Address
- Christopher Wren, Electoral Address
- Supporting statement for Shelagh Norton
- Supporting statement for Lawrence Osborn
- Supporting statement for Christopher Wren
- Role description for Link Tertiary
The role description was distributed with the call for nominations; it is taken from the TSSF Chapter Handbook, page 40.
Chris Petrie, returning officer, 12 Dec 2015