An election is taking place for the office of Provincial Treasurer and Trustee of TSSF European Province. The closing date is 5 Jan 2015
The voting paper and candidates’ electoral addresses have been distributed to areas and are also available here on the TSSF website. Five pages are being sent out and every Professed Tertiary is entitled to vote, and strongly encouraged to do so, prayerfully.
As well as the voting paper, there is a page of election guidance notes, the candidates’ electoral addresses and a role description for the office:
- Voting paper (MS Word DOC file)
- Voting Paper (PDF file) [alternative to DOC file]
- Election guidance notes
- John Lovatt, Electoral Address
- John Wotherspoon,_Electoral Address
- Role description for Provincial Treasurer and Trustee
The role description was distributed with the call for nominations; it is taken from the TSSF Chapter Handbook, page 42.
Chris Petrie, returning officer, 4 Oct 2014